Volume 4 is the fourth volume of the Prison School manga by Akira Hiramoto, published in tankobon format on April 6th, 2012. A French graphic novel was published on April 22th, 2015 by Soleil Manga. A German graphic novel was by Egmont Manga on October 1st, 2015. An English graphic novel was published by Yen Press on November 17th, 2015. †
Kiyoshi, with Gakuto's aid, has succeeded in escaping from the Prison Block by disguising himself as a girl wearing a girl's school uniform. However, it comes to light that of all things, the uniform is Chiyo's one. Upon discovering the uniform in his bag, Chiyo leaves in disgust, so the date comes to a terrible end. Meanwhile at school, the USC Vice-President Meiko approaches the toilet stall in which Kiyoshi is hiding, and kicks the door open...!? What will Kiyoshi's fate be: punishment or safe return?
- 29. Disdain (軽蔑 Keibetsu)
- 30. Decision (評決 Hyōketsu)
- 31. Unforgiven One (許されざる者 Yurusarezaru mono)
- 32. Sign (サイン Sain)
- 33. Opposition with Reason (理由ある反抗 Riyū aru Hankō)
- 34. Operation (オペレーション Operēshon)
- 35. Sweet Life (甘い生活 Amai Seikatsu)
- 36. Secret (秘密 Himitsu)
- 37. Giants (ジャイアンツ Jaiantsu)
- 38. ALI (
- The Yen Press publication of the second English volume collected the chapters in the third and fourth Japanese volumes in omnibus format.
- Volume publisher page (Japanese)
- Volume publisher page (English)
- Volume publisher page (French)
- Volume publisher page (German)
- ↑ Prison School Volume 4 (Akira Hiramoto): Yanmaga｜Kodansha Comics. (Japanese) Retrieved 28-05-2015.
- ↑ Prison School Tome 04 | Soleil Manga. (French) Retrieved 28-07-2015.
- ↑ Prison School Volume 4 by Akira Hiramoto | Egmont Manga. (German) Retrieved 22-08-2015.
- ↑ Prison School Volume 2 by Akira Hiramoto | Yen Press. Retrieved 17-10-2015.
|Prison School by Akira Hiramoto|